SWAT Gun Club was established in 2006, but the owners have a combined 3 decades of experience with gun clubs in Waikiki. We offer a large selection of weapons for beginners and advanced shooters alike.
SWAT Gun Club provides visitors and local residents the real life experience of shooting an actual gun. Most of us are not familiar with these types of weapons, even though we have seen them on television, the movies, even the news. So we provide you a trained shooting instructor to teach you the basics of gun safety.
In addition to the shooting range, we also provide a waiting room in which observers can watch all the shooters via a large LCD screen.
New Service: TBA.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask for assistance. Any of our staff members will be glad to help. Thank you very much.
1. Always point the muzzle down range.
2. Keep fingers off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
3. Wear eye and ear protection at all times.
4. No food or beverage is permitted in the shooting range.
5. Shoot only at your target.
6. Do not handle firearms or stand at the firing line when others are down range.
7. Shooting a rifle from any unstable position (hip shooting) is prohibited.
8. Only one shooter per booth.
9. You may not shoot if you have been drinking alcohol or have been using other substances, including prescription drugs within the last 8 hours.
10. If your firearm malfunctions, miss fires (dud), becomes jammed, or if you require assistance of any type from the instructor lay the firearm down on the counter with the muzzle pointing down range, step back from your shooting position and raise your hand and wait for assistance from the instructor. (At no time should you attempt to remove a loaded or jammed firearm from the firing line)
11. Always keep muzzle pointed down range, never point muzzle towards the ceiling or floor.